If you want to give access to the windows partition to only some of the
system users, you could create a new group, say vip, and add every user
that you want to have access in that group. Then change the fstab as
follows:

/dev/hda1    /mnt/win_c  vfat defaults,gid=111,umask=002

where gid is the vip group id.