Hello.

I have a question about Nautilus and dvd's. When I mount a dvd rom I use mount -t udf
/dev/dvd /mnt/dvd . When I am in a console state I can access the directory and see
the contents of the dvd. When I try to see the contents of the dvd rom in a graphical
view through nautilus the dvd lands up spinning endlessly. /var/log/meesages reports

Jul 19 16:06:40 flux kernel: hdc: command error: error=0x54
Jul 19 16:06:40 flux kernel: end_request: I/O error, cmd 0 dev 16:00 (hdc), sector 3348
Jul 19 16:06:40 flux kernel: hdc: command error: status=0x51 { DriveReady SeekComplete
Error }

Now I can play a dvd just fine with xine and no errors. I am just curious if anyone
knows why Nautilus seems to run home to momma when i try to look at the dirs on the
dvd. Kde's konqueror can list the files on the dvd without spinning the rom endlessly.
This little minor problem is driving me nuts.

Aaron