On 23/7/03 10:02 am, "Patrick Marquetecken"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I need to restore about 5000 e-mail that are in maildir format. This is
> structure of subfolders in subfolders in sub.... and all the mails have the
> extention .msg

What program created them..? Is that not a mail-client with IMAP
capability..? If you can get kMail (for instance) to read them then you can
just drag & drop them into your IMAP mail server.

> Does anyone knows what the best way to make them visible in a e-mail program
> with imap capacity so i can put them on a imap mailserver.

I can't wait until you post the full explanation of this. IMAP is brilliant!

Stroller.