Andrew,

Yes, I have had gift-fasttrack via cvs and giFTui running constantly for
the past 3 days since I installed them from info supplied in the TIP
section of the last Gentoo Newsletter. Its been smooth sailing although I
remember playing around with my accept setting before I would be permitted
to emerge giFTui.

Best

Simon