On Monday 28 July 2003 23:39, Ben Anderson wrote:
> Ok, this one is probably really stupid, but I can't find where I screwed
> this up.  When I make bzImage, it's telling me that the kernel is too big
> to fit on the floppy.  can someone tell me where in the menu I can
> de-select this option?  I don't want the kernel to fit on a floppy.

I get this warning every time I compile kernel. It's normal thing, so don't
worry.
To disable it I guess you must disable a lot of options (during menuconfig)
that affect the size of the kernel and you should leave only the very basic
ones. I suppose that's not what you want :).

HTH,
Dmitry.
--
WinErr: 678 This was the last level in Windows. Do you want to play another
game?