Ralph F. De Witt wrote:
On Saturday 02 August 2003 07:36 pm, Heschi Kreinick wrote:

Does anyone know when the gento-sources 2.4.21 will come out?

When it's ready. In the meantime you can use pfeifer-sources, which is the development branch for gentoo-sources. -Heschi

-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list

Personal I think we should not persue a 2.4.21 kernel, but should be working on a 2.6 kernel so that it will be ready when it reach release status. Since we are progressing so slowly on 2.4.21 I think resources would be better spent on 2.6.

That's just plain silly. It is impossible to gather, create or apply arrange desired patches onto a 2.6 kernel before the code has been finalised and frozen into a milestone. It's asking someone to work with a kernel that doesn't exist. Any patches prepared now may be utterly useless later on.

With regards.