This looks  to be a problem with the khtml.desktop file. I could be
wrong, but theres nothing on the exec line, any ideas?

--
Christopher

In 1968 it took the computing power of 2 C-64's to fly a rocket to the
moon. Now, in 1998 it takes the Power of a Pentium 200 to run Microsoft
Windows 95. Something must have gone wrong.