On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 07:42, Collins Richey wrote:
> I've been using the mozfb binary releases (now at 0.61).  I have the
> compat libraries installed, and the usual plugins all work (shockwave,
> realplayer, acrobat, etc.) but I can't get java to work.  mozfb shows
> that the plugin is properly registered, but I get missing symbols
> and a prompt to install java whenever I access certain web sites.
>
> As you can see, I'm using blackdown.
>
> JAVA_HOME=/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.1
> JAVAC=/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.1/bin/javac
> JDK_HOME=/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.1
>
> Has anyone got java working with mozfb?
>
> What am I missing?

Works fine here under 0.6 from source. At first it wasn't working
because javaplugin_oji.so wasn't in the right directory, but after
symlinking it from /opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.1/jre/plugin/i386/mozilla to
/usr/lib/nsbrowser/plugins it works fine.
You might want to check your using the right .so file, That's the only
thing I can think of.

Your paths look the same as mine. I also have:
CLASSPATH=/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.1/jre/lib/rt.jar:.

Robert