Wavelan-CS and Pcmcia-CS provides a set of modules for the kernel 2.4

So,  both ebuilds in their DEPEND list only need linux-headers (that are 2.4.19/21).

I understand that there is no compatibily with modules for 2.4 in 2.6 kernel.

The question is, wavelan an pcmcia-cs (and other ebuilds that provides modules for
2.4 kernels) works on a 2.6 kernels?

Dummy question (because i can try and test it) but i will not be in my home for a
couple
of months, and dont have a good connection for download kernel sources. (Right now its
too
slow and i only have 1 compressed-ssh conexion to my home computer)

Sorry about my english. :)
--
octavio ruiz                    tacvbo at tacvbo do net
www.tacvbo.net                     (+52 55) 55 94 55 68