On 2003.08.07 15:57, Thorsten Kampe wrote:
* Chris I (2003-08-07 21:23 +0200)
> Did you try checking to see if ${DISTDIR} is a valid variable
outside
> of portage? Try a cron script that does something like:

> echo ${DISTDIR} | mail -s "distdir check" myemailaddress;

> or even

> env | mail -s "env" myemailaddress;

> I think that this was an invalid destination, so the download
completed
> and it saved them to nowhere. Try replacing it and manually entering

> the /usr/portage/distfiles path.

Sorry, no, I've been emerging and fetching for weeks with prozilla.
The only thing that doesn't work is the redirection. I changed back to
good ole wget.

Sorry, i wasnt using enough of my brain earlier, and for some reason i thought that prozilla bit was in your cron script. Why would I have thought that, you ask? Ask around, I dont know ;)

--

Chris I

Be valiant, but not too venturous.
Let thy attire be comely, but not costly.
                -- John Lyly