Hello

I'm running 2.6.0_beta2 kernel.  In enlightenment I can open Xterms
but not Eterms.  If I type Eterm in Xterm I get the following error
message.

bash-2.05b$ Eterm
Eterm:  Error:  Can't open pseudo-tty -- No such file or directory
Eterm:  Error:  Unable to run sub-command.

I've addded Unix 98 and /dev/pts to kernel, added my normal user to tty
group and also tried adding the following to /etc/fstab.

/dev/pts       /dev/pts        devpts  defaults 0 0
none   /dev/pts    devpts    gid=5,mode=620   0 0

However, none of these solutions work.  Any help would be much
appreciated as life without Eterm is a bleak one.

Many thanks.