Hi all,

I'm using my laptop in two different networks, one use dhcp (dinamic
auto IP) and the other normal static IP. Is there any way to set network
parameters to select automaticaly the right network coinfiguration?

Could you suggest a solution for this problem? I don't know so much in
networking, so please be explicit ;-)

up to now I'm doing something EXTREMELY stupid: I have 2 /etc/conf.d/net
and I switch between them manually, then since I don't know how to
restart the network with new parameters, I reboot :-(
(/etc/init.d/net.eth0 stop and start doesn't work, I mean probably it's
not enought)

I'm sure there is something more clever.

Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance,
alb