Hi,

I'm placing this moment my /usr/portage on my "home server"
I have unmount my local /usr/portage, and dit a nfs mount as root.
valinor:/export/home/portage    /usr/portage nfs        noauto,user,rw

Now after my first emerge sync, i see permission errors, like:
failed to set permissions on app-i18n/skk-jisyo-extra : Operation not permitted
are there other people on this list who have this kind of setup? and can give me some
help.
Should i use uid and gid in the mount line?

Ore just place the distfiles on a server?

Patrick

--
  "If we don't get more power to the warp drive we're all going to have to get out and
push!" -- Paris (Parallax)

 PGP Key: http://users.pandora.be/rivendell/marquetp.gpg
 Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
 ICQ# 316932703
 Registered Linux User #44550
 http://counter.li.org