On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 11:11:12 -0500, Andrew Gaffney wrote:

> I have fluxbox as my WM. When I'm using Mozilla, if I switch windows
> by using Mozilla's 'Window' menu, the new one comes to the front, but
> the old one still has focus in the background until I click in the new
> one.

Why don't you try openbox as WM? It's forked from blackbox like fluxbox,
but is IMHO much better than these two. It doesn't have the tabs from
fluxbox, but is standards compliant and has some other neat stuff. The
focus problem you have doesn't occure with openbox, I just tried. I'd
recommend openbox-2.3.1 which is masked ~x86, but works fantastic here.

Alex