Hah good call!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have a SB Live in my other computer at my house, I think I'll use it instead! :)

Michel

De: Riyad Kalla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: 2003/08/05 mar. PM 07:49:47 GMT-04:00 À: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem.... Audigy 2

I had uncountable problems getting ALSA to work with my Audigy (1), so
to make sure things even worked at all, I compiled the kernel sound
driver support in and it worked fine. I ended up leaving this as I don't
play music and only like sound for watching trailers and listing to
system alerts, so I'm not a big audiophile.

Maybe you could try this to:

a) pass the time
b) see if the hardware even works

Did you check ALSA's site to see if your card is infact supported?

Best,
-Riyad

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi!

I've been navigating on some site, trying to find information about the Audigy 2

sound

card... some says that the card should be compatible with the emu10k1, but I'm

trying

to configure it line by line from the ALSA config page (on gentoo site). And it

doesn't

work... No error message (on the console) and that's it... I don't know what to do

next,

does someone have an idea ? :)

Michel