I like the hotmail setup because whatever machine I am at I can get instant mail notification when I recieve it.. Thats pretty much the entire reason I use it.

But add to that the very nice spam filter ability.. and this is one of my most usefull and productive e-mail accounts I have..

I will consider swapping to one of my spare "real" e-mail accounts.. but in reality, this account is perfect for mail list/forum reply type usage..

"Imagine a school with children that can read and write, but with teachers who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the Information Age in which we live."   - Peter Cochrane

From: Brian Richardson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fwd: ezmlm warning
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:18:40 -0600

On August 17, 2003 06:50 pm, bob bob wrote:
> Hmm.. Anyone else getting this warning.. or is it reserved for lamer
> hotmail users like me? :-P

The earlier reply from Brian Downey is something to consider. But this mail
transcript does in fact not like @hotmail.com addresses. It's bad netiquette,
but a lot of smaller mail servers do it because _they_ don't get mail from
HotMail. Sorry. Maybe try a less objectionable address. <shrugs>

Regards,
Brian

--
If you don't go to other men's funerals they won't go to yours.
                -- Clarence Day