If I remember from my WinME/Win2K days starting with WinME (and maybe Win98 but that beta was a long time ago <G>) you could install Windows anywhere on the disk. However, I seem to remember it needs part of the first drive to put ntloader, etc. on. But that all was a while back!

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:29:52 -0400