On Monday, 18 August 2003, at 10:43 pm, Jon Ellis wrote:

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 14:21, Dhruba Bandopadhyay wrote:
I have not tried the new installation cds but there were excellent
demonstrations on silent bootsplash screens with progress bar on Gentoo
Live Game CDs. So far, there's enemy territory, american army and
unreal tournament 2003. Try them out if you like although the iso's may
be difficult to find. Last I saw they were on the link below.

Yeah, I have seen the splash screens on the game CDs before. The new live cd is the same thing, but with a (in my opinion) better image. It looks really slick! I want it now ;-)!

I haven't seen the any of these splash screens except the UT2003 demo game CD. It's not really worth me downloading the whole of 1.4.iso just to look at the pretty pictures - has anyone got any screenshots they can post links to..?

Stroller.