We all have those days <G>. Take a break - I find a good break is to go kick a windows machine <G>>

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:11:46 +0100 Tom Wesley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tuesday 19 August 2003 21:08, brett holcomb wrote:
Well, hdparam is used (at least that's what I used) and
the man page is a good place to start reading about it.
It gave me enough info to see what needed to be done and
even be able to ask questions. Yes, it isn't a one step
process but a knowledge of the man page is a could place
to start. I used hdparam from the command line to figure
out info about my drive and turn it on.

Fair enough, having read my mail it sounded a lil crappy, didn't mean to be offensive. :-) Must've been sitting here longer than I thought!

<lays sword down>

:-)

--
Tom Wesley