Yorkshire Dave wrote:

I keep seeing people struggling to get bayes working on spamassassin, in
most cases it's due to which user runs SA versus which user owns the
database. You might have trained it as your own user but if you call it
from the MTA or globally from /etc/procmailrc it will be running as mail
and either unable to read the bayes database in your directory or not
even looking for it where you've put it.

When starting to use SA I saw somewhere (either the docs or some website) that you can configure it to use 1 database, no matter which user trained it. So this should be usable for all useres. Unfortunately I cannot find it anymore.
If anyone can help here...?!?!

Christian