From: Mark Weinstein [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 6:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [gentoo-user] openMosix possibilities?

Does anyone out here have any experience with the openMosix issues being
experienced on Gentoo?  It seems to me from what I've read that most of
the issues only occur when an emerge is in progress and the machines
segfault.

If you were to disable each node from the cluster ONLY during an emerge,
would that solve these issues?  I would like to utilize Gentoo if at all
possible, even thoughIi know that RedHat is very stable under openMosix.

Thanks... Mark