I've ben trying to get flash working in MozillaFirebird. I think I've
figured out how to do it but along the way I've created a major
problem. From a site that needs flash, I d'loaded the flash plugin and
attempted to install it. This failed due to the wrong install
directory. Next I emerged the netscape flash plugin. All seemed to go
right.BUT Now my MozillaFirebird bookmarks are gone! I looked around
and couldn't find out what might have happened so I decided to reboot
the box. Durring boot, the box hug after a error on cupsd something
about couldn't start child error #99 the next lines were "starting USB
and PCI hotplugging" There it sat for perhaps 5 minutes. I reset the
box and the same thing happened. I reset it again with the USB printer
and the card reader plugged in and cupsd and hot plugging succeeded and
boot was successful.
        Still no bookmarks, though. Am I screwed or is there a way to recover
them? Does anyone have any idea about what may have happened?
--
Regards, Ernie
100% Microsoft and Intel free