Hi there,

can someone tell me how to tell an X window manager not to process a
particular input? I have an app that uses ALT-right mouse button for a
major functionality, but it seems to be globally defined to resize a
window.

I was using Icewm, but cant see how to do it in there. I'm currently
looking at Sawfish, as that seems very configurable, but I can't believe
how much documentation there ISNT for Sawfish. I was told it is possible
to do this with Sawfish.

Failing that, anyone know of a Window Manager that this is possible in.
I'd switch to just about anything at this point.

cheers.
Jonathan.