From: Jan Meier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 3:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [gentoo-user] install gentoo without floppy

Hello,
i got a problem with my server because it is an old computer and the mainboard
doesn't support booting fromo cd. But i want to install gentoo on this
computer. On the gentoo-ftp i found just cd-isos but no boot floppies.
How can i install gentoo without using the live cd?
Are there any unofficial boot floppies?
Thanx,
Jan