On Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 10:15:58PM -0400, gabriel wrote:
> On August 22, 2003 09:42 pm, Jay Goodman Tamboli wrote:
> > If you recompiled your kernel, you may need to reinstall the
> > drm-kernel part of GATOS.  It depends on where you copied
>
> is the drm-kernel part even nesscary?  i had tv working before without it...

drm-kernel is necessary for GL.  You're right: it may not be
necessary for TV.

> > My dumb ass got a All-In-Wonder 9000, so there's no way I
> > can watch TV, but I was able to get GL working..
>
> i feel your pain.  i'm most likely going with an nvidia card with my next box.

Well, the 3D stuff is nice, but I was really hoping to watch
TV.  Maybe I'll get lucky and the GATOS people will have
a break-through.  I notice some stuff was added to km
yesterday, so some development is being done.

/jgt
--
You can't spell "deadly heart palpitations" without "h-a-p-p-y".
        -- Jason Zych, on uiuc.general