On Monday 25 August 2003 23:07, Michael Schreckenbauer wrote:
> Yes and yes ;-) acpid calls /etc/acpi/default.sh, where you can do
> everything you want to.Kde is controlable by dcop, for example:
> /usr/kde/3.1/bin/dcop kdesktop KDesktopIface logout
> gives the logout-dialog.

Wow! I didn't even know this! Thaks! I've been searching for info on how to
logout kde from command line for very long time :). For some I was searching
that for my self w/o trying to ask community. My fault :).

WBW, Dmitry.
--
WinErr: 678 This was the last level in Windows. Do you want to play another
game?