On Monday 25 August 2003 03:28 pm, Peter Ruskin wrote:
> On Monday 25 Aug 2003 18:39, Kenneth Macdonald Karlsen wrote:
> > Hi.
> > Where do i find archives of the mailing list on the web?
> > I remember some threads about xmms and openoffice recently that i
> > would like to check out.
> > Kenneth
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gentoo-user%40gentoo.org/
>
> Peter

HMMM, Once again, the old "Where are the archives" question. The
question wouldn't get asked so often if people could actually FIND the
archives. If, for whatever reason, Gentoo doesn't want to host users'
list archives, at least there could be a prominent link to one of the
privately maintained archives, dontchathink?
--
Regards, Ernie
100% Microsoft and Intel free