Ben Anderson wrote:
Hi,
I am(actually was) running apache, php, and mysql. Recently I updated my system and now I can't start apache. I was instructed to use revdep-rebuild. I emerged gentoolkit and ran revdep-rebuild. It eventually freezes after an hour or so of compiling. I've retried it about 5 times with the same result. Are there any alternatives to revdep-rebuild. If I emerge -C apache, php, mysql and then reemerge, will everything work again?
TIF,
Ben