On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 04:11:25PM -0700, Gilger.John wrote:
> I want to install Gentoo on VMWare on my box at work -- the IT guys get testy when I
> talk about putting Gentoo on the box and running Windows VMWare ;-)
>
> Are there any wrinkles to be aware of in this?

Nope, the only thing is you have to find out what video card vmware uses
as it's virtual video device for when you configure X.  Other than that,
no problems, I've done this a couple of time (though running gentoo in a
vmware under linux to test out gentoo before I moved my debian box
over).

--
Alan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://arcterex.net