Michael Schreckenbauer wrote:

> Hello,
> yes, you are right, that's needed :-) I think, this was meant by
> "...i run opengl config i change to nvidia gl...", but I could be wrong about
> that. Good point you mentioned this.

Look at your XF86Config, you probably didn't enable the glx extension,
here is a piece of mine ( I use the nvidia driver with a Geforce4
MX440SE ) :

    Load        "dbe"   # Double buffer extension

# This loads the miscellaneous extensions module, and disables
# initialisation of the XFree86-DGA extension within that module.
    SubSection  "extmod"
      Option    "omit xfree86-dga"   # don't initialise the DGA extension
    EndSubSection

# This loads the Type1 and FreeType font modules
    Load        "type1"
    Load        "speedo"
    Load        "freetype"
    Load        "xtt"