Hey Rick,

Where is your Linux spirit! Where there is a will there is a way....if you
have time of course.....the alsa documentation explicity talks about
having multiple sound cards and multiple dsp devices and so
forth....another post to this thread showed how it has worked in
practice....

True that pro-audio support is not mature and that some of the mixing
software that you find abound in windoze world is not mirrored in such a
polished form in linux ...but a program that I have just begun to use
called bpmdj shows some promise in feeding two cards. So all i think i
need to do know is hit that ens-137x with the right driver and it should
be all good.

Cheers will keep y'all posted

Simon