Hi,

On Monday 01 September 2003 20:12, Andrew Gaffney wrote:
> Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
s again.

> > Any hints?
>
> Trying backing up your /usr/portage/distfiles and then 'rm -rf
> /usr/portage/*' and then 'emerge sync' and see if the problem persists.

thanks for your hint.
I tried to remove everything in portage except profiles, ans rm claimed about
a non existing not removed file in dev-tex.
So I unmounted /usr/portage, reiserfscheck that some corruption occured that
would be only correctable with --rebuild-tree. And that was true. It showed a
lot of permission&other errors and put it into Lost&Found-I removed it and
did an rsync. Everything went fine.

Glück Auf
Volker
--
Conclusions
 In a straight-up fight, the Empire squashes the Federation like a bug. Even