Am 2003.09.02 16:45 schrieb(en) Mark Knecht:
Martin & Jason,
   Thanks for your responses. I'll keep copies in my home directory to
ensure nothign gets lost.

   How long before this sort of thing ends up in emerge sync
naturally?

2 weeks to 2 months, I think, sometimes longer. Depends on the ebuild you have. New ebuilds take much longer than updates.

Martin

Cheers,
MArk