Hi,

I need to install VPN software to connect from home to work.
We use checkpoint firewall-1, this means i need there clientsoftware.
The networkadministrator only knows the windows version, and has no time/intrest for
Linux.

Because i have no room for windows partitions i have only a few options left.
1 - There is on there site a document that points out to FreeS/Wan for setting up a
VPN client to Firewall-1
2 - I found also some RedHad 7.x rpm packages on the site of Checkpoint
3 - Install it on vmware
4 - Erase my machine and create a windows partition.

Is there anyone on the list who hase to connect the same way or can help me.

Patrick