I recently upgraded my sytem to the curent version of everything using emerge -u world. I use the ACCEPT_KEYWORDS+"`x86" ( Iknow it unstable, but I dont go nut with the use flags on the cpu so usually it goes smooth) Now nano is not working correctly,it comes up but if you move through the file your going to edit you get painting line (what ever line # you happen to be on ) and if you move to the part of the actual line to edit it then does painting line # section # and it will not let you edit.Any one hear of this before and know a fix?