On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 08:33:17PM +0200, Michael Schreckenbauer wrote:

> Hi Michael,
> I think, Jarrett wanted to say you should add sse to your USE-Variable (not
> CFLAGS) and recompile then ;-)

Oh. Thank you for that hint. I added sse and sse2 to the USE flag and
recompiled. The summary at the end of the configure process says:
'optimizing for: pentium4 mmx mmx2 sse sse2 mtrr' but when I start
mplayer it says: 'SSE2 supported but disabled' and 'CPUflags: MMX: 1
MMX2: 1 3DNow: 0 SSE: 0 SSE2:0
Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MX2'

MfG
Michael

--
It's a poor workman who blames his tools.