for some reason my opengl dont seem to work I installed nividia-glx and made
sure it was uncommented in xconfig modprobe nvidia doesnt indicate any
problems.

{snip}

HU_Init: Setting up heads up display.
I_InitGraphics: 800x480
I_UpdateVideoMode: 800x480 (fullscreen)
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Couldn't set 800x480 video mode [Couldn't find matching GLX visual]
I_ShutdownMusic: removing /tmp/prboom-music-zpt2Uv
I_ShutdownSound:

One other thing I cant here my music when i put a music cd in. the cd plays
but no sound in xmms or kscd. My sound sys is built into the mother board.

00:1f.5 Mutimedia audio controller: Intel Corp.82801BA/BAM AC'97 Audio (rev
05)

anybody know how to fix these problems?
--
Chris