I just built mozilla-1.4-r3 (whatever the latest one
is) lat night using the emerge -B option. I woke up
this morning to find out that everything went ok, but
now what do I do?

Basically, I want to save what I just built in a safe
place so I can emerge it when I see fit, preferably
write it to a CD. My question first of all, is how do
I know what to write to the CD, and then second of
all, how do I go about telling Portage to emerge the
binaries on my CD? By the way, this is a cool feature.
Thanks.

--Jeff