Upon attempting to emerge avifile, things get stuck on edb:

!!! File is corrupt or incomplete. (Digests do not match)
>>> our recorded digest: eb2a0e0eb8876b817e01427d1f09f838
>>>  your file's digest: 317bc173aaab05cdf5257a72fcc90f42
!!! File does not exist: /usr/portage/distfiles//edb-1.0.3.tar.gz

I just synced portage and attempted this several times with different
mirrors but the same results. The downloaded file gunzips and untars just
fine, so it may just be a stale digest in portage. I know I can get around
this by overwriting the current digest but I'm thinking this probably
isn't the best/safest route until I've checked. Is this a known issue?

Thanks,
Jarrod