Hi list!

A few weeks ago I had a problem with upgrading: when it came to upgrade
foomatic, it failed to download foomatic-3.0.0.tar.gz.
I submitted a bug, it was marked as fixed soon.
But now, I have the same problem again.

zeus / # emerge -uU --deep kde
Calculating dependencies ...done!
>>> emerge (1 of 51) net-print/foomatic-3.0.0 to /
>>> Downloading
http://www.linuxprinting.org/download/foomatic/foomatic-3.0.0.tar.gz
--18:58:52--
http://www.linuxprinting.org/download/foomatic/foomatic-3.0.0.tar.gz
           => `/usr/portage/distfiles/foomatic-3.0.0.tar.gz'
Resolving www.linuxprinting.org... done.
Connecting to www.linuxprinting.org[208.200.158.201]:80... connected.
18:58:53 ERROR 404: Not Found.

!!! Couldn't download foomatic-3.0.0.tar.gz. Aborting.
zeus / #

So, why does it want to download a source at all, since the ebuild file has
an empty SRC_URI?

And how can I continue my emerge -uU kde ?

Greetings,
        Alex

--
Alexander Puchmayr