Just got gnome 2.4 (~x86) installed, and I'm seeing some strange icon
curruption in nautilus, both on the desktop and in nautilus windows.
It's almost like the icons are undecided if they want to trade looks
with other icons or something.  When the window or desktop is brought
into focus, they go back to being ok, but any window not in focus (it
seems) will sometimes have the icons flash between normal and currupt.
I have a screenshot at http://arcterex.net/stuff/currupt-icons.png

Same thing happens with a new user with no .gnome* or .gconf* directories.

I'm going to guess that this is a gentoo specific (or maybe a me
specific) thing.  Anyone who has any idea on how to fix this I'd greatly
appreciate it.

--
Alan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://arcterex.net