Hi!

On Sunday 14 September 2003 18:08, Norberto Bensa wrote:
> Renat Golubchyk wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > On Sunday 14 September 2003 07:42, momesana wrote:
> > > Can anybody tell me where to find the archives for this very
> > > mailinglist.
> >
> > http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.user
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=gentoo-user&r=1&w=2
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/index.html
>
> What about a signature? Any admin reading this?

It doesn't look like if admins read the mailing list, because I proposed the
same thing (a line in the signature) two weeks ago on gentoo-dev and nothing
happened. They even didn't add a link to the webpage with the lists although
people asked for it multiple times. I think we should send these proposals to
other addresses like [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Cheers,
Renat