Spider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

  [ ... ]

> Thats strange, 40Mb for root?  Unless you partitioned /usr off I'm
> really quite curious about how you managed to do that.

  giving /usr a partition of its own isn't that odd, is it?  :-)

  then again, my home server currently has around 20 partitions.  of
  these, seven are system-related: /, /boot, /opt, /usr, /local, /var,
  /var/tmp.  the rest of the partitions are data-related, be it music,
  cvs, tftproot, chroot-environments, images etc.  and yes, I do of
  course run LVM with all of this stuff.

--
Terje