you shouldnt do -3 either

just press enter to see differences on for first file, if you edited the file keep original, if its something thats never seen by you replace it, thats what i do anyway and never had any problems, if you are unsure never delete original.

Joshua Banks wrote:

Ahhhh. Funny you should mention this. This is exactly how I screwed myself then. To funny.. Your given 3 choices when "etc-update" is run...
-1
-3
and -5.

Whats the diff between -3 and -5....this isn't makig sense to me even after reading
some stuff on
the forum..

Thanks Collins,

Joshua Banks
--- Collins Richey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:58:47 -0700 (PDT)