On Thursday 18 September 2003 12:32, Collins Richey wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 04:02:22 +0100
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I will be out of the office starting  18-09-2003 and will not return
> > until 22-09-2003.
> >
> > I will respond to your message when I return on Tuesday 18th
>
> But I thought the whole purpose of Gentoo's policy of not allowing Reply to
> be effectively Reply to Group was to eliminate this type of crap??!!

Hmmm... I seem to remember that to. Just checking now, hitting reply for a
gentoo-user mail will address it to gentoo-user; hitting reply for a
gentoo-dev mail will address it to the original sender. I believe gentoo-user
was like this originally as it forced me to find the reply to mailing list
function in kmail. Wonder why it was changed...

Of course that wouldn't eliminate the out of office replies but it would keep
them off the list.

Jason