Thats strange.. I'm sure I noticed the change not that long ago..
I haven't been on the list that long..

"Imagine a school with children that can read and write, but with teachers who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the Information Age in which we live."   - Peter Cochrane

From: Andrew Gaffney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Barry MacMahon/Chiltern is out of the office.
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:40:56 -0500

bob bob wrote:
I notcied that changed about two weeks ago.. I didn't think anything of it..

Hmmm... I seem to remember that to. Just checking now, hitting reply for a
gentoo-user mail will address it to gentoo-user; hitting reply for a
gentoo-dev mail will address it to the original sender. I believe gentoo-user
was like this originally as it forced me to find the reply to mailing list
function in kmail. Wonder why it was changed...

Of course that wouldn't eliminate the out of office replies but it would keep
them off the list.

It changed sometime between 3/19 and 3/21 of this year. I have many saved messages from this list. 3/19 and before don't have it. 3/21 and after have the Reply-to header set.

--
Andrew Gaffney