DDOS proves nothing other than that the OSS community has some seriously untrustworthy elements still hanging around..
Not something we want to be reminded about.

"Imagine a school with children that can read and write, but with teachers who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the Information Age in which we live."   - Peter Cochrane

From: Troy Dack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SCO gets personal!
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:45:32 +1000

On Sat, 2003-09-13 at 00:14, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Apologies if ye think this is off-topic but have you seen this?
>
> I wonder if all this hype is still inflating their stock price? I think we
> should all pretend they don't exist and ignore their noise.
>
> This makes me feel like learning how to set up DDOS attacks myself!

Next time you want to practice your DDOS techniques please don't do it
on public mailing lists with an auto responder!

--
Troy Dack               Gentoo moves pretty fast; if you don't stop and
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               look around once in awhile, you could miss out.

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4D90BE3C
Key fingerprint = 1F3D 6C15 16AA 09D5 0C96  92E5 FD89 16F9 4D90 BE3C

<< signature.asc >>