On Saturday 20 September 2003 00:28, Chris I wrote:
> On 2003.09.19 10:41, David wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a mirror that has a portage snapshot after
> > portage-20030914.tar.bz2
> >
> > I've been looking for days for a newer snapshot after reading about
> > the
> > recent update to openssh. I can't emerge sync because of the firewall
> > I'm
> > behind so a new snapshot is my only hope.
>
> emerge-webrsync doesnt work for ya?

emerge-webrsync just downloads the latest snapshot (in this case too old),
extracts it locally and then rsyncs against the local version.

I've written to -dev about this but no response yet. Will write back when
(if?) a response is given. Prolly not for another 12 hours though as it is
time for sleep.

Jason