On Saturday 20 September 2003 05:33, Phil Jackson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've written a dead quick how-to on setting up a nix box as a good music
> system. I thought it might interest you guys so if you want a peek goto
>
> http://www.philscorner.org/inc_page.cgi?story=1&page=stories/006-music-syst
>em.html

I got " The requested URL /inc_page.cgi was not found on this server." when
trying to access this URL. I went to http://www.philscorner.org/
stories/006-music-system.html and had a quick look, though.

> I'd appreciate any feed back or criticism. If anyone has any similar
> articles (not necessarily related to the same topic) this thread might
> be a good place to put links.

Didn't really read anything other than the introduction as I thought it may
have been a guide about setting a box up for music composition/recording...

Jason