> If you've already got qmail-scanner working, getting SpamAssasin in the
> mix should be extremely easy.
>
> Emerge SpamAssassin, start the spamd daemon, then re-emerge qmail-scanner.
>  Qmail-scanner detects which components you have on install... so as long
> as you have SpamAssassin's spamd running, there should be little else you
> need to do other than customizing the /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf
> file.
>
> -brian

One other thing I forgot to add... you can check to see what qmail-scanner
"detected" on install by running it with a -v flag, e.g.

saturn root # /var/qmail/bin/qmail-scanner-queue.pl -v

qmail-scanner-queue.pl

Version: 1.16

Perl:    Summary of my perl5 (revision 5.0 version 8 subversion 0)
configuration:

Scanners: perlscanner, fprot_scanner, clamscan_scanner, spamassassin

Scanner versioning: f-prot: 3.12. clamscan: 0.60. spamassassin: 2.55.

Operating System: Linux, 2.4.21
Hardware:         i686